We are looking for reliable hard working individuals to join our team. Currently we have Full and Part time positions available. Full-time employees have the potential to assume a team leader role for the right person, possibly right out of training!
We serve all of Winnipeg and are looking to build a few more teams! Responsible hard-working individuals this is a job for you! As this job can be very demanding, it is important that timelines are met and this is an absolute must but don't worry we will train you the right way!.
*A valid drivers licence and registration is required with a reliable vehicle of your own to use during your working hours.
* Must have a clear criminal record check
* Excellent communication skills and speak English
* No cleaning experience is required , we will teach you everything you need to know!
* A love for everything clean is a must.
* Ability to stand , kneel, bend and perform repetitive tasks
* Be able to take direction well and work well with others (a positive attitude)
* Must be organized and very detailed in cleaning.
*Able to work fast and accurately.
How To Apply
When responding please provide what your availability is. Please note a pre-interview will be conducted over the phone prior to the possibility for an in person interview.
Send your resume to: email@example.com